By registering the participant agrees to the following rules:
– The registration is only valid when the (full) registration fee has been paid
– After the registration fee has been paid, restitution is not possible
– Participation and use of facilities of the Valentijnsloop is only possible for registered participants. They are required to wear their bib number and timing chip on their shoe.
– The registration is strictly personal and it is not possible to transfer it to a third party. It is not possible to change any personal details after registration.
– When accepting the bib number the participant states that their health is sufficient to participate in the event.
– The character of the event is not a competition, but a recreational fun run.
– The participant is in good physical condition and health. When in doubt, consultation with a doctor is required. A doctor’s statement can be sent to the organisation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Participants have to adhere to the traffic regulations. Normal traffic regulations are in effect and will be monitored by the police.
– Participants have to respect other road users, nature and the environment.
– Participants watch out for their own safety and that of the people around them.
– The organisation is not liable for accidents or damage, loss or theft of personal items of participants.
– Participants have to follow orders of police or the organisation immediately.
– A list of participants will be published on the website with the name, place of residence, association and results.
– Participants can be banned from participating, because of improper conduct, not following traffic regulations, failing to follow instructions of police or the organisation. The bib number and timing chip will be taken in. These participants are also banned from participating in 2016.
– The timing chip has to be handed in immediately after the race. If, for some reason, the chip was not handed in, it can be sent to Stichting Ox, Prins Bernhardstraat 7, 6521 AA, Nijmegen. If the chip is not received within two weeks after the race, €7,50 will be debited from the bank account of the participant.
– By registering for the Valentijnsloop the participant will automatically be subscribed for the newsletter of Stichting Ox. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time.